RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has released a notification for recruitment of 396 vacancies of Apprentice under Apprentices Act,1961. Eligible candidates can check the details & Apply between 30th July 2022 to 14th August 2022 from www.rfcltd.com
“Join Our Telegram Channel Now For Latest Updates & Study Material“
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Apprentice vacancy openings should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Apply Online Link for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Apprentice vacancy has activated from 30th July 2022. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can check all the details from this article.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the RCFL Apprentice Recruitment is available at official website of the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Summary
All the details regarding RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||396|
|Location of Job||Mumbai|
|Apply start Date||30th July 2022|
|Apply Last Date||14th August 2022|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct|
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL has released notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Latest RCFL Apprentice Recruitment. The details with Post Name are provided below.
- Candidates should have done Bachelors Degree in related from a Government Recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have done Diploma in related trade from a Government Recognized Board/Institute.
- Candidates should have done 10th/12th from a Government Recognized Board.
- UR : 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Initial Pay : Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- Per Month
To apply for the post Apprentice released by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Candidates hasn’t to pay an application fee.
- Application Fee : NIL
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying RCFL Apprentice Vacancy. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Candidates aspiring for Trade Apprenticeship shall register on the following link : http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Candidates aspiring for Technician Apprentice shall register as a student on : https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Now Visit Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Official website.
- Click on Recruitment >> Advertisement Section.
- Click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in Application form Carefully.
- Upload document & Submit the Application form.
Selection will be carried out in following stages –
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
See This –
|ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment||DSSSB Delhi Recruitment|
|Army Central Command Hospital Recruitment||BTSC ANM Recruitment|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
How Can I Apply For RCFL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
You need to Apply Online. Details are provided in this Article.
What is the Last Date for Applying RCFL Apprentice Vacancy 2022?
14th August 2022