Table of Contents
ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023: India Security Press (ISP) Nasik has released a notification & invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Technician & Welfare Officer vacancies on a direct basis. Interested candidates can check eligibility and apply from the official website of India Security Press (ISP) Nasik.
All the details regarding ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for India Security Press (ISP) Nasik Junior Technician & Welfare Officer vacancy openings should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The detailed notification regarding the ISP Nasik Recruitment is available at the official website of the India Security Press (ISP) Nasik. Here we also have provided the Notification PDF, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023 Summary
The Application link for applying online for ISP Nasik Recruitment has been started. Before filling up the application form please read the official notification carefully.
|India Security Press (ISP) Nasik
|Name of the Post
|Junior Technician & Welfare Officer
|No. of Vacancy
|Apply Online Start Date
|4th July 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|31st July 2023
|Location of Job
India Security Press (ISP) Nasik has released notification for recruitment of various vacancies. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
|Junior Technician (Technical)
|Junior Technician (Control)
|Junior Technician (Studio)
|Junior Technician (Store)
|Junior Technician (CSD)
|Junior Technician (Turner)
|Junior Technician (Grinder)
|Junior Technician (Welder)
|Junior Technician (Fitter)
|Junior Technician (Electrical)
|Junior Technician (Electronics)
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying latest Job openings. The details are provided below.
- Candidate should have done Degree or Diploma from a Government recognized Institute/ University.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry /Factory as Welfare Officer or equivalent.
- Candidate should have done ITI in related trade from a Government recognized Institute/ University.
- Welfare officer : 18-30 Years
- Junior Technician : 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government rules.
- Welfare officer : A-2 Level (Rs.29740-103000)
- Junior Technician : W-1 Level (Rs.18780-67390)
- UR/OBC/EWS : ₹ 600/-
- SC/ST : ₹ 200/-
There will a selection procedure for the recruitment of the various post. The Selection will be done in the following stages –
- Online Written Test
- Typing Skill Test (For Junior office Assistant)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For ISP Nasik Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the ISP Nasik Recruitment all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- Visit the ISP Nasik official website.
- Click on the latest recruitment section.
- Then click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload scan copy of required documents & Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form & download it for further use.
|Apply Online Link
|Official Website Link
|Our Website Link
|Other Latest Job Openings
|Join Our Telegram Channel
See This –
What is the Mode of Apply For ISP Nasik Recruitment?
Candidates need to Apply Online. Link has been provided in this Article.
What is the Start Date to Apply Online For ISP Nasik Recruitment?
31st July 2023