Table of Contents
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 : Department of Post, Government of India has released an official notification for the special cycle drive and invited online application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Branch Postmaster (BPM) post on direct basis. Eligible candidates can check all the details and apply online from the India Post GDS Online Portal.
All the eligible candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 can check all the details from this article. The Aspirant who are willing to apply for India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check official notification carefully.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
The Application Link for recruiting GDS post vacancy of India Post has started on 22nd May 2023. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 can check all the details from this article.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the India Post GDS, BPM & ABPM recruitment is available at official website of the India Post GDS Online Portal. Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Summary
All the details regarding India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Name of the Post
|GDS, ABPM, BPM
|Apply Start Date
|22nd May 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|23rd June 2023
|Location of Job
|No. of Post
- Notification Release Date : 20th May 2023
- Apply Start Date : 22nd May 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 11th June 2023
- Application Edit Dates : 12th to 14th June 2023
India Post GDS Online Portal has released notification for various post recruitment. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), ABPM, BPM
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying India Post GDS Job openings. The details are provided below.
Gramin Dak Sevek (GDS), ABPM, BPM
- Candidate should be 10th Pass from a Government recognized board.
- Candidate should have knowledge of regional language.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- UR/EWS/OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.0/-
Age Limit for Applying latest India Post vacancy is –
- GEN : Between 18 years and 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Government rules.
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) & Other : Pay Scale will be provided as per India Post rules.
Recruitment Process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 will be done in following steps.
- Shortlisting (Based on the 10th Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying India Post GDS Bharti. Brief details are given below –
- Visit the India Post GDS Online Portal official website.
- Click on the latest news/career section.
- Click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Pay Application Fee & Submit the form.
- Download it for further references.
See This –
|Application Form Link
|Official Website Link
|Other Latest Job Openings
|Join Our Telegram Channel
What is the Start Date to Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
22nd May 2023
How to Apply For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates need to Apply online. Details are provided above in the article.