ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 : ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Idukki (Kerala) has released a notification for recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture) & Skilled Supporting Staff vacancy. Candidates who are interested in filling up Application Form for ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 can check all the details from this article.
“Join Our Telegram Channel Now For Latest Updates & Study Material“
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) various Posts vacancy should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022
ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) has released official notification regarding Subject matter Specialist & skilled Supporting Staff Recruitment on its official website. The online application for the same has started on 16th July 2022 and will continue till 16th August 2022.
ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) Recruitment is available at official website of the ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala). Here we also have provided the PDF Link of the same Notification, that can be downloaded from the direct link mentioned below.
ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 Summary
All the details regarding ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Organization Name||ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala)|
|Name of the Post||Subject matter Specialist & skilled Supporting Staff|
|Apply start Date||16th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2022|
|No. of Post||02|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) has released Notification for Subject Matter Specialist & Skilled Supporting Staff Posts recruitment. The vacancy details are given below.
|Subject matter Specialist (Horticulture)||01|
|Skilled Supporting Staff||01|
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) Latest Job openings. The details are provided below.
Subject matter Specialist (Horticulture)
- Candidates should have done Master’s degree in Horticulture or equivalent from a Government Recognized University.
Skilled Supporting Staff
- Candidates should have done Matriculation or equivalent from a Government Recognized Board.
According to ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment Notification 2022, the Upper Age Limit is-
- Subject matter Specialist : 35 Years
- Skilled Supporting Staff : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Subject matter Specialist : ₹ 56100/-
- Skilled Supporting Staff : ₹ 18,000/-
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- GEN/OBC/EWS : ₹ 500/-
- SC/ST/Women : NIL
- A Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank should be drawn in favour of Chairperson, Bapooji Sevak Samaj payable at State Bank of India, Rajakumary be attached with the application form.
There will a selection procedure for the recruitment of the various post. The Selection will be done in the following stages –
- Written Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Instagram Page||Click Here|
How To Apply
Before applying for the various posts all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- Visit ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Idukki (Kerala) Official Website.
- Click on the Notice Board >> Vacancies section.
- Click on Download Application Form & Instructions For Particular Post.
- Download Application Form & Take Print Out of it.
- Duly Signed application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates including proof for date of birth & self-attested photo affixed in the application should be addressed to “THE CHAIRPERSON, ICAR-KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA (BSS), SANTHANPARA, IDUKKI DISTRICT-685619, KERALA” by post only. The envelope should be subscribed as “Application for the post of ——————–”.
See This –
- ARCI Gurugram Recruitment
- UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment
- Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
- ITBP SI Overseer Recruitment
How To Apply For ICAR KVK Kerala Recruitment 2022?
Candidates need to Apply Offline. Instructions & Application Form Link has been provided in this Post.
What is Full Form KVK in ICAR-KVK?
Krishi Vigyan Kendra