Table of Contents
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an official notification & invites online application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) vacancy in the rest of Haryana (ROH) and Mewat Cadre on Regular Basis. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply from official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2023 latest openings should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023
The Application Link for recruiting Haryana Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancy has been started on 23rd February 2023. Before filling up the application form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2023 can check all the details from this article.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Haryana TGT Bharti is available at the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Summary
All the details regarding HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below.
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of the Post
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
|No. of Vacancy
|Apply Start Date
|23rd February 2023
|Apply Last Date
|20th March 2023
- Apply Start Date : 23rd February 2023
- Apply Last Date : 20th March 2023
- Exam Date : 29th & 30th April, 13th & 14th May 2023
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released notification for recruitment of latest Vacancies. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
|Trained Graduate Teacher
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Latest Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) TGT Job openings. The details with Post Name are provided below.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Candidates should have done Graduation in related field from a Government Recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate must have done B.Ed and should be HTET qualified. CTET is not valid.
- Candidates should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject up to 10th Class.
- UR : 18-42 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Pay Scale For Haryana TGT : Rs.9300‐34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600/‐
To apply for the posts of various job openings of TGT in Haryana, the candidate has to pay an application fee. The fee details are –
- GEN (Male/Female) : Rs.150/-
- Female (Haryana) : Rs.75/-
- SC/ST/EWS/BC (Male Haryana) : Rs.35/-
- SC/ST/EWS/BC (Female Haryana) : Rs.18/-
Note : The Application fee is Non-Refundable.
Selection will be carried out in following stages –
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying Haryana HSSC TGT Vacancy. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Official website.
- Click on Apply Online Link for Particular Post.
- Now Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload a copy of required educational qualification documents.
- Submit Application Form & Download it for further references.
See This –
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Admit Card Link
|Exam Date Reschedule Notice
|Apply Online Link
|Official Website Link
|Exam Date Notice Link
|Our Website Link
How To Apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates need to apply online. All the Apply details has been provided in this Article.
What is the Notification Date of Releasing Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023?
21st February 2023