HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will soon release a notification & will invite online application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) vacancy in the rest of Haryana (ROH) and Mewat Cadre on Regular Basis. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply from official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2022 latest openings should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
The Application Link for recruiting Haryana Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancy will be started from 27th November 2022. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in Haryana PGT Recruitment 2022 can check all the details from this article.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) PGT recruitment is available at the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
Haryana HPSC TGT Recruitment 2022 Summary
All the details regarding HPSC PGT Recruitment Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|No. of Vacancy||4476|
|Apply Start Date||27th November 2022|
|Apply Last Date||1st January 2023 (Extended)|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released notification for recruitment of latest Vacancies. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
|Post Graduate Teacher||4476|
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Latest Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Post Graduate Teacher Job openings. The details with Post Name are provided below.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Candidates should have done Post Graduation in related field from a Government Recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate must have done B.Ed and should be HTET qualified.
- UR : 18-42 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Pay Scale For Haryana PGT : Rs.47600-151100/-, Grade Pay 4800 As Per 7th CPC.
To apply for the posts of various job openings of PGT in Haryana, the candidate has to pay an application fee. The fee details are –
- Male Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 1000/-
- Male Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 1000/-
- Female Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 250/-
- SC/BC/EWS/ESM of Haryana (Male & Female) : Rs. 250/-
Note : The Application fee is Non-Refundable.
Selection will be carried out in following stages –
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying Haryana HPSC PGT Vacancy. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Visit Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Official website.
- Click on Apply Online Link for Particular Post.
- Now Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload a copy of required educational qualification documents.
- Submit Application Form & Download it for further references.
See This –
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Other Latest Job Openings||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022?
Candidates need to apply online. All the Apply details has been provided in this Article.
What is the Notification Date of Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022?
19th November 2022