HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released an official notification & invited online application form the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the District/ Information & Public Relations Officer (DIPRO) in Information, Public Relations & Language Department of Government of Haryana on direct basis. Interested candidates can check eligibility and apply from the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
“अध्ययन सामग्री व नई निकलने वाली भर्ती की अप्डेट पाने के लिए हमारे Telegram Channel को अभी सब्स्क्राइब करें और अपने दोस्तों के साथ भी शेयर करें“
All the details regarding HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application from please read the Official Notification carefully.
HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for HPSC DIPRO Vacancy opening should ensure that they fulfill at the essential qualification required. Before applying candidates are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The detailed notification regarding the HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 is available at the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 Summary
The Application Link for applying online for HPSC DIPRO Bharti 2022 has been activated on 22nd November 2022. Before filling up the application from please read the official notification carefully.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of the Post||District/ Information & Public Relations Officer (DIPRO)|
|No. of Vacancy||10|
|Apply Online Start Date||22nd November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12th December 2022|
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) vacancy . All the latest vacancy details are provided in the table given below.
|District/ Information & Public Relations Officer (DIPRO)||10|
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying latest Job openings. The details are provided below.
District/ Information & Public Relations Officer (DIPRO)
- Candidate should have done Master’s degree in Mass communication or Journalism from a Government Recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should have Two years media experience in a National Daily Newspaper or Media Channel.
- Candidate should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th Class.
- Age Limit: 18-42 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government Rules
- District/ Information & Public Relations Officer (DIPRO) : Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. 4800
To apply for the posts of DIPRO released by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), the candidate has to pay an application fee. The fee details are –
- Male Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 1000/-
- Male Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 1000/-
- Female Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 250/-
- SC/BC/EWS/ESM of Haryana (Male & Female) : Rs. 250/-
Note : The Application fee is Non-Refundable. Candidates can choose their mode of payment Net banking/eChallan while applying online.
There will a section procedure for the recruitment of the various post. The Selection will be done in the following stages –
- Written Examination/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
|Other Latest Job Openings||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How To Apply for HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022
Before applying for the HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022 all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- Visit the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) official website.
- Click on the recruitment/ Job opportunity section.
- Then click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form carefully.
- Upload required documents & Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form &: download it for further use.
See This –
What is the Mode of Apply for HPSC DIPRO Vacancy 2022?
Candidates need to Apply Online. Apply Link has been provided in this Article.
What is the Last Date to Apply for HPSC DIPRO Recruitment 2022?
12th December 2022