Table of Contents
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24: Department of Higher Education of Haryana has released an official notification and invited online applications from eligible candidates for Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24. Candidates who are interested in Har Chhatravratti Scholarship 2023-24 can check the details and apply online from the official website.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24
The Students of Haryana who belongs to SC/ BC Category, studying under the Department of Higher Education of Haryana and having family income less than 2.5 Lacs/ Year can apply for Haryana Chhatravratti Scholarship Scheme.
All the details regarding Haryana Post Matric Scholarship, including Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, How to apply, etc., have been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the official notification carefully.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Summary
|Department of Higher Education of Haryana
|हरियाणा छात्रवर्ती योजना
|ESC/ BC Students
|Rs.4,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Haryana RTE Admission 2023-24 Eligibility
- Candidate must have Permanent Domicile of Haryana.
- Candidate must be from SC/BC Category and the Annual Income of the family Should be less than Rs.2.5 Lakh/ Year.
- Candidate should be studying in Graduation/Post Graduation under any College/ Institute recognized by Haryana Government.
Haryana RTE Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
All the details related to Haryana Chhatravratti Yojana are notified in the official notification.
|Online Apply Start
|1st August 2023
|Online Apply Last Date
|31st October 2023
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Document List
following are the documents list that are required to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarship Application Form
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- 10th, 12th Class Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Last Exam Passed Certificate
- Bank Account Copy
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Parivar Pehchan Patra
- Bank Cancel Check
- Gap Year Certificate
- BPL Certificate/ Father Death Certificate (If Applicable)
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Amount Details
|Post Matric Scholarship- SC
|Rs.2,500 to Rs.13,500 (Yearly)
|Post Matric Scholarship- BC
|Rs.160 to Rs.750 (Monthly)
|Consolidated Stipend & Free Books Scheme (SC)
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Graduation Children of Freedom Fighters
|Rs.2000/- (Fix) + Rs.1000/- (Monthly)
|For Under Graduate Girls (State Matric Scholarship)
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme
|Rs.2,000 to Rs,5,000 (Yearly)
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)
|Complete School/ College Fee
|State Merit Scholarship to PG/UG Students
|Rs.50 to Rs.900 (Monthly)
|Lower Group Income Scheme
|Maintenance Charges/ Fee
How to Apply For Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying Haryana Chhatravratti Scheme. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Visit the Haryana Chhatravratti Official Portal.
- There you will find Registration Link, Click on that link.
- Complete the Registration Process and then Click on Login.
- Now Enter all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents asked.
- Click on the Submit Tab.
- Take a Print out of hard copy of Application Form for further uses
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Notification
|Scholarship Track Status
|Har Chhatravrati Apply Online Link
|Official Website Link
|Other Latest Job Openings
|Our Website Link
Who Can I Apply For Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
Candidates belonging to SC/ BC Category studying in UG/ PG and having family annual income less than 2.5 Lacs/ Year are eligible to apply for this Haryana Chhattravarti Scheme.
What is the Apply Start Date For Haryana Chhatravratti Scheme?
1st August 2023