GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 : Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU), Hisar has released an official notification for the recruitment of various Teaching Post including Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can check the details and apply online from the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU).
“अध्ययन सामग्री व नई निकलने वाली भर्ती की अप्डेट पाने के लिए हमारे Telegram Channel को अभी सब्स्क्राइब करें और अपने दोस्तों के साथ भी शेयर करें“
All the eligible candidates who are interested in GJU Teaching Post Bharti 2022 can check all the details from this article. The Aspirant who are willing to apply for GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check official notification carefully.
GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022
The Application Link for recruiting Teaching Post released by Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) has started on December 2022. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 can check all the details from this article.
GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 is available at official website of the Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 Summary
All the details regarding GJU Teaching Post Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Organization Name||Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU)|
|Name of the Post||Various Teaching Post|
|Apply Start Date||December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||January 2022|
|Location of Job||Haryana|
|No. of Post||55|
Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) has released notification for various post recruitment. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) Job openings. The details are provided below.
- Candidate should have Graduation/Post Graduation/Ph.D in related subject from a Government Recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th Standard.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- Male Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 1000/-
- Male Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 1000/-
- Female Candidates of General Category (Haryana) : Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates of other states (General/Reserved) : Rs. 250/-
- SC/BC/EWS/ESM of Haryana (Male & Female) : Rs. 250/-
Age Limit for Applying GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 is –
- UR : 18-42 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per rules.
- Teaching Post : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay 5400/-
Recruitment Process for GJU Teaching Post Vacancy will be done in following steps.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying GJU Recruitment. Brief details are given below –
- Visit the Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) official website.
- Click on the career/advertisement/recruitment/latest news section.
- Click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Pay Application Fee & Submit the form.
- Download it for further references.
See This –
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
|Other latest job openings||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the Start Date to Apply Online For GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022?
You can apply online from December 2022.
How to Apply For GJU Teaching Post Recruitment 2022?
Candidates need to Apply online. Details are provided above in the article.