Table of Contents
Coal India MT Vacancy 2023, Coal India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Coal India MT Recruitment 2023, Coal India MT Latest Bharti, Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification, CIL MT Recruitment 2023, Coal India Recruitment 2023, Coal India Recruitment 2023 Without Gate, Coal India Management Trainee Government Vacancy
Coal India MT Vacancy 2023 : Coal India Limited (CIL) has released a notification and invited online application for the recruitment of Management Trainee in Mining, Civil and Geology field. Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Maharatna Company working under Ministry of Coal Government of India.
“Join Our Telegram Channel Now For Latest Updates & Study Material“
The candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies should have GATE 2023 Score in related field. All the eligible candidates who are interested in Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 can check all the details from this article.
Coal India MT Vacancy 2023
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee latest Job vacancy openings should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
Coal India MT Vacancy 2023 Summary
The Application link for applying online for Coal India Management Trainee Jobs has started on 13th September 2023. Before filling up the application form please read the official notification carefully.
|Coal India Limited
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy
|Apply Online Start Date
|13th September 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|12th October 2023
|Location of Job
|All over India
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released notification for Recruitment of Management Trainee Vacancy. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Latest Job openings. The details are provided below.
Management Trainee (Mining)
- Candidate should have done BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Mining with minimum 60% from a Government Recognized University.
Management Trainee (Civil)
- Candidate should have done BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Civil with minimum 60% from a Government Recognized University.
Management Trainee (Geology)
- Candidate should have done BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Geology with minimum 60% from a Government Recognized University.
- Upper Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
Pay scale for the various post vacancies of Coal India MT Vacancy 2023 is given below.
- Management Trainee (E2 Grade) : ₹ 50,000/- to 1,60,000/-
- UR/OBC/EWS : ₹ 1180/-
- SC/ST/PwD : NIL
There will a selection procedure for the recruitment of the post. The Selection will be done in the following stages –
- Merit List Based on GATE Score
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Coal India MT Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF
The detailed notification regarding the Coal India MT Vacancy 2023 is available at the official website of the same. Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link mentioned below.
|Apply online Link
|Official Website Link
|Our Website Link
|Join Our Telegram Channel
How To Apply For Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the vacancy, all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- Visit the Coal India Limited official website.
- Click on the Latest News & then Advertisement of Management Trainee.
- Then click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload scan copy of required documents & Pay Application Fee (If Applicable).
- Submit the Application Form & download it for further use.
See This –
How to Apply For Coal India MT Vacancy 2023?
Candidates need to Apply Online from the link provided in the post or visit official website of Coal India Limited.
How many vacancies of Management Trainee are released by Coal India Limited?
There are more than 500 vacancies are released.