Table of Contents
Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023 : Cantonment Board Ayodhya invites online application for the recruitment of the various posts including Resident Medical Officer, Junior Engineer and Sanitary Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the details & Apply for this recruitment from the official website of Cantonment Board Ayodhya www.ayodhya.cantt.gov.in
“Join Our Telegram Channel Now For Latest Updates & Study Material“
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for Cantonment Board Ayodhya Latest Recruitment should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023
The Apply Online Link for Cantonment Board Ayodhya Vacancy is activated on 31st January 2023. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023 can check all the details from this article.
Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023 is available at official website of the Cantonment Board Ayodhya. Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023 Summary
All the details regarding Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Cantonment Board Ayodhya
|Name of the Post
|Medical Officer, Junior Engineer and Sanitary Inspector
|No. of Vacancy
|Apply Start Date
|31st January 2023
|Apply Last Date
|2nd March 2023
Cantonment Board Ayodhya has released notification for recruitment of various vacancies. All the latest vacancy details are provided in table given below.
|Resident Medical Officer
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying Latest Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment. The details with Post Name are provided below.
Resident Medical Officer
- Candidate should have done MBBS from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate should have done Diploma in Civil Engineering form a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate should have done B.Sc in Chemistry or its equivalent degree form a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate must have done 1 year diploma in sanitary inspector or equivalent.
- Resident Medical Officer : 23-35 Years
- Junior Engineer and Sanitary Inspector : 21-30 Years
- Upper Age relaxation will be provided for reserved category candidates.
- Resident Medical Officer : Level-10
- Junior Engineer and Sanitary Inspector : Level-6
To apply for the post released by Cantonment Board Ayodhya, candidates hasn to pay an application fee.
- UR/ EWS : Rs.970
- OBC : Rs.770/-
- SC/ST/Women : Rs.170
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying Cantonment Board Ayodhya Vacancy. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Visit the Cantonment Board Ayodhya official website.
- There you will find Apply Online link, Click on that link.
- Fill the details, upload required documents.
- Pay Application Fee (If applicable).
- Submit the Application Form & download it for further references.
Selection will be carried out in following stages –
- Written Test
- Interview (For Resident Medical Officer Post Only)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
See This –
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Apply Online Link
|Official Website Link
|Other Latest Job Openings
|Our Website Link
How to Apply For Cantonment Board Ayodhya Bharti 2023?
You need to Apply Online. Details are provided in this Article.
What is the Start Date for Cantonment Board Ayodhya Recruitment 2023?
31st January 2023
What is the Last Date for Applying Cantonment Board Ayodhya Vacancy 2023?
2nd March 2023