BSIP Vacancy 2022 : Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has released a notification for recruitment of Technical Assistant (TA) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancies on Direct Basis. Interested Candidates can check eligibility criteria & Apply from Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) Official website www.bsip.res.in
“Join Our Telegram Channel Now For Latest Updates & Study Material“
The Aspirant who are willing to apply for BSIP Vacancy 2022, should ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification required. Before applying you are advised to check the full details about this recruitment.
BSIP Vacancy Recruitment 2022
The Online Apply Link for recruiting Technical Assistant & Upper Division clerk post under BSIP Recruitment 2022 has started on 8th August 2022. Before filling up the form all the candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification. All the eligible candidates who are interested in BSIP TA & UDC Vacancy 2022 can check all the details from this article.
BSIP Vacancy 2022 Notification
The detailed notification regarding the BSIP Vacancy is available at official website of the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP). Here we also have provided the Notification PDF of the same, that can be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
BSIP UDC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
BSIP Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
BSIP Vacancy 2022 Summary
All the details regarding BSIP Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Important Dates, Application fee, How to apply etc. has been provided below. Before filling up the Application form please read the Official Notification carefully.
|Organization Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant & Upper Division clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||23|
|Apply Online Start Date||8th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th August 2022|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has released latest recruitment for Technical Assistant & Upper Division clerk Vacancy. Post Name with vacancy details are provided below in the table.
|Upper Division Clerk||05|
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying BSIP Vacancy 2022. The details are provided below.
Upper Division Clerk
- Candidate should have done Graduation in related field from a Government Recognized Institution/University.
- Should have typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Candidate should have done High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10+2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent.
- Candidate should have done B.Sc./B. Lib or recognized equivalent qualification/1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent.
Age Limit details for applying BSIP Recruitment 2022 is provided below.
- Technical Assistant-A : 18-28 Years
- Technical Assistant-D : 18-28 Years
- Upper Division Clerk : 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Technical Assistant-A : – Level 02 (Rs.19,900–63,200)
- Technical Assistant-D : Level 05 (Rs.29,200-92,300)
- Upper Division Clerk : Level 04 (Rs.25,500-81,100)
- UR/OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
The recruitment process of BSIP Technical Assistant & Upper Division clerk will have the following steps.
- Written Test/Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps for applying BSIP Vacancy 2022. Brief details for the same are given below –
- Visit the BSIP official website @bsip.res.in
- Click on Career >> BSIP Recruitment Portal.
- Click on the Apply online Link For particular Recruitment.
- Fill all the Educational, Personal, Professional Details Carefully.
- Upload supporting documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application form for future references.
See This –
|SSC CPO Recruitment||NLC India Limited Recruitment|
|BSF Head Constable ASI Recruitment||LIC HFL Recruitment|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Our Website Link||Click Here|
|Other Latest Job Openings||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How Can I Apply For BSIP Vacancy 2022?
You need to Apply Online. Apply Details has been provided in this Article.
What is the Last Date to Apply For BSIP Recruitment 2022?
28th August 2022